Supplication Two (excerpted from the Gold Book)
1. All Is
2. Agreeable (Good) and Disagreeable (Evil)
3. Atum-Re, Atun-Re, Amun-Re
4. One; the abode of the mortals Atum-Re
5. Two: The abode of the Ennead (Sacred Nine); Atun-Re
6. Three: The abode of the Guardians Amun-Re
7. The first world is the world of the physical beings.
The second world is the world of the spiritual beings.
- Guardians (Neteru)
9. The last is the All, which we All are in the All
I know Four:
10. Ta-Mu-Nefu-Set, "Earth, Water, Wind, and Fire".
I know Five:
11. Justice, truth, loyalty, commitment and devotion.
I know Six:
12: Freedom, Peace, Quality, Right Knowledge, Right Wisdom and Right Overstanding.
I know Seven:
The Seven Existences:
- Physical Existence.
- Existence Of Force
- Spiritual Existence
- Mental Existence
- Existence Of Truth
- Existence of Reality
- Existence Of The Source
I know Eight:
The Eight Ogdoads, Nun and Nunet, Heh and Hekhet, Kek and Keket, Amun an Amunet:
I know Nine:
15: The Nine Principles:
- Ka, this is the spiritual me.
- Khu, this is the mental me.
- Khat, this is the body me.
- Ba, this is the soul me.
- Khaybet, this is the plasmatic me.
- Akh, this is the etheric me.
- Hati, this is the physical heart of mine,
- Ab, this is the spiritual heart of yours.
- Sekhem, this is the spark of life of yours.