Saturday, July 25, 2009

This is what I know...

Supplication Two (excerpted from the Gold Book)


1. All Is
2. Agreeable (Good) and Disagreeable (Evil)
3. Atum-Re, Atun-Re, Amun-Re
4. One; the abode of the mortals Atum-Re
5. Two: The abode of the Ennead (Sacred Nine); Atun-Re
6. Three: The abode of the Guardians Amun-Re
7. The first world is the world of the physical beings.

The second world is the world of the spiritual beings.

  1. Guardians (Neteru)
  2. Enneads
  3. Nebu

9. The last is the All, which we All are in the All

I know Four:
10. Ta-Mu-Nefu-Set, "Earth, Water, Wind, and Fire".

I know Five:
11. Justice, truth, loyalty, commitment and devotion.

I know Six:
12: Freedom, Peace, Quality, Right Knowledge, Right Wisdom and Right Overstanding.

I know Seven:
The Seven Existences:

  1. Physical Existence.
  2. Existence Of Force
  3. Spiritual Existence
  4. Mental Existence
  5. Existence Of Truth
  6. Existence of Reality
  7. Existence Of The Source

I know Eight:
The Eight Ogdoads, Nun and Nunet, Heh and Hekhet, Kek and Keket, Amun an Amunet:

I know Nine:
15: The Nine Principles:

  1. Ka, this is the spiritual me.
  2. Khu, this is the mental me.
  3. Khat, this is the body me.
  4. Ba, this is the soul me.
  5. Khaybet, this is the plasmatic me.
  6. Akh, this is the etheric me.
  7. Hati, this is the physical heart of mine,
  8. Ab, this is the spiritual heart of yours.
  9. Sekhem, this is the spark of life of yours.

2 comments:

Net-Hetep Ta'Nesert BEC D'signer said...

THANK U FOR POSTING THIS, EYE FIND IT INTERESTING THAT THE CORRELATIONS OF THE NUMBERS ARE IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE HONORABLE DR. YORK'S BIRTHDAY, THE GREAT YEAR APPROACHING 12-21-2012 AND THE DATE GIVEN FOR THE CREATION OF A ROOM THAT CAN ONLY BE ACCESSED BY THE VIBRATION OF LOVE.

Nuwaubian Hotep said...

Antut Akhay Nana