Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Hennuaat

THE HENNUAAT

(The Shams : Deu 33:26 [There is] none like unto the God of Jeshurun, [who] rideth
upon the heaven [שמים shamayim] in thy help, and in his excellency on the sky.
)
Tamarean glyph of the Hennu boat sailing toward either dawn or dusk.


The Mothership known as Bennu (aka Nibiru) sends out it's smaller ships called "Hennuaat" [plural] (Shams - On High) to select the chosen (in sets of 50) to travel threw 12 check points beyond the constellation Orion and eventually back to the tri-star solar system; Ilyuwn [Illiyin] (where records are kept) and the planet of the providers; Rizq (Al Razzaaqu).
"I am the bennu bird which is in Annu, and I am the keeper of the volume of the book of things which are and of things which shall be." :prt m hrw 'Coming Forth by Day' plate VII
"I go in like the Hawk, and I come forth like the Bennu, the Morning Star of Ra; I am the Bennu which is in Annu" :prt m hrw 'Coming Forth by Day'
The chapter of performing the transformation into a hawk of gold.
From the Papyrus of Nu, British Museum, No. 10,477, sheet 10

The chancellor-in-chief, Nu, triumphant, saith:
"I have risen, I have risen like a mighty hawk--of gold--that cometh forth from his egg; I fly and I alight like the hawk which hath a back four cubits wide, and the wings of which are Eke unto the mother-of-emerald of the south. I have come forth from the interior of the Sektet boat, and my heart hath been brought unto me from the mountain of the east. I have alighted upon the Atet boat, and those who were dwelling in their companies have been brought unto me, and they bowed low in paying homage unto me and in saluting me with cries of joy. I have risen, I have gathered myself together like the beautiful hawk of gold, which hath the head of a Bennu bird, and Ra entereth in day by day to hearken unto my words; I have taken my seat among those first-born gods of Nut. I am established, and the divine Sekhet-hetep is before me, I have eaten therein, I have become a khu therein, I have an abundance therein--as much as I desire--the god Nepra hath given to me my throat, and I have gained the mastery over that which guardeth--or belongeth to--my head."

Are you preparing to get on the Hennuaat?

What should I do?
  1. Your seat on the Hennu has been made just for you, but you must fit in it.
  2. You should be fit and healthy.
  3. Drink plenty of water, eat raw foods, fruits and vegetables, and exercise.
  4. Make Pa Ashutaat daily and read & study the sacred Nuwaubic doctrine.

No comments: